Web Sergeant: Peter She
Years of service:
Marine Corps League service:
Commandant shall be the Chief Executive Executive Officer (CEO) of Detachment 1347 and shall preside at all meetings. The Commandant together with the Detachment Board of Trustees shall have direct and control of the executive and administrative affairs of the Detachment. In addition, the Commandant shall:
1) Observe and enforce the observance of the National Bylaws and Administrative Procedures of the Marine Corps League.
(2) Direct to all Officers and Members, of the Detachment, such orders as are not in conflict with the National and/or Department Bylaws and Administrative Procedures, which are necessary for the
proper conduct of business.
(3) Call such meetings of the Detachment Board of Trustees as are required.
(4) Seek the advice of the Detachment Board of Trustees and staff.
(5) With the Detachment Paymaster, have custody of all funds and property of the Detachment, subject to the supervision of the Detachment Board of Trustees.
(6) With the advice and consent of the Board of Trustees, appoint such Standing and Special committees as are deemed necessary.
(7) Shall be an ex officio member of all committees except the nomination committee.
(8) Prepare the agenda for all meetings.
(9) Perform such other duties applicable to the office as prescribed by the parliamentary authority adopted by the Detachment.
(10) Surrender all books, records and properties of the Detachment to the duly elected successor.